Maxitours at Stockport Golf Club.
Thursday 9th February 2012.
After speaking to the very helpful Jayne Scowan in the office at Stockport Golf Club today I am pleased to announce the Maxitours Event will definitely go ahead on Thursday. A decision on whether play will be on temporary greens or full greens will be made at 11am tomorrow (Wednesday) and the decision will be posted on my website.
Thanks for your support and patience on this matter.
Yours in Golf,