Dear Maxitours player
It’s a long way to go with the weather forecast I’ve just seen so Fairhaven have kindly allowed me to reschedule this event for Tuesday March 12th.
Can you please let your team know that tomorrow is cancelled.
Please let me know if you wish to play on that date’
I had no cancellations despite the poor forecast – I really appreciate your integrity in these winter months- amazing.
Manager Lindzi Stones and everyone at Fairhaven have also been great to deal with – Thank you.
Sorry for the late notice I have just arrived home tonight from Portugal.
Yours in golf