Dear Maxitours player

The course is currently underwater and despite having excellent drainage it will take at least an hour once the rain stops to make the course playable. The forecast is for rain until at least 11am so we have therefore taken the decision to cancel the event.

If anyone is keen to travel Lancaster Golf Club 01524 751247 will honour a £25 green fee this afternoon if the course Opens – you MUST BOOK YOUR TIME THROUGH THE PRO SHOP.

Green fee is payable in the professionals shop prior to play.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Yours in Golf, Tim