Dear Maxitours player,

Please bear with me!!

Play has been suspended until 9am as the course has taken lots of rain overnight.

Lancaster are keen for the event to go ahead.
I m speaking to the general manager at 8.30am to get his opinion. The forecast is set to improve from 11am and the professional tells me the course drains well.

Please can you wait to set off until a decision is made at 8.45am

Many thanks