Dunham on

Dear Maxitours player

Tomorrow’s event is currently on

Dunham are keen for the event to go ahead and the forecast has improved very slightly !

I understand the weather doesn’t look great but the course drains well and the storm may blow through quickly

Thanks to everyone got your support – I have had just one team cancel which is a testament to your integrity.

I will update the website tomorrow if the course becomes unplayable

Yours in golf


1 thought on “Dunham on

Comments are closed.